We are delighted to announce that after a long while we will be re-opening for sit-in dining on the 15TH September. We plan to open Tuesday to Saturday evenings. We will offer lunch takeaway services trail for a month only on advance order and arrangement.
We have implemented a Covid 19 risk assessment for the safety of customers and staffs.
Some of the incoming measures will include:
- Reducing the restaurant capacity by over 50% to allow safe distancing between tables
- Takeaway order will be by telephone only. Takeaway time slot would be booked as well as table slot.
- Reservation will be taken by online reservation system or telephone. We encourage our customers to contact us for all booking and takeaway enquiries from 10am-3pm. We will try our best to accommodate customer’s need.
- A hand-sanitising station will be positioned at the entrance for the use of all customers.
- One customer at a time permitted in toilets. Washrooms inspected and disinfected regularly.
- Single use menus.
- Tables disinfected after each customer.
- Condiments only brought to the table on request.
- Staffs will be wearing face masks.
- Restaurant, Kitchen and toilet will be deep clean and sanitised at the end of every shift.
- Regular temperature checks, hand-washing and sanitising for staff.
Obviously the safety of all customers and staffs is the most important so hopefully we can all get used to these new measures and not let them get in the way of a pleasant dining experience. Our service may take little longer with these measures in place. We are grateful for your patience.